Old Forum

Home Forums Games & Theory Blurry Vision Old Forum

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  The GIT June 23, 2015.

• Author

The GIT
    Participant

So, with the new website up does this mean the old forums have disappeared or where they archived for reference?

Also, I’ve noticed a number of freebies for Agents of Oblivion are missing (such as character sheet and GM screen).

Sean Preston
    Sean Preston
    Keymaster

Welcome back!

The old forums were largely out of date, so we’re starting over. Many links were broken and information out of date and we decided to focus on creating new materials and a cleaner forum structure (so we can respond in a more timely manner).

We’re still in the process of updating freebies and so on. If you have the char sheet and GM screen easily at hand, if you shoot them our way, we’ll get them back up there, otherwise we’ll have to dig around a bit.

More info about our relaunch can be found here.

The GIT
    Participant

Who do I send the GM screen and character sheet to?

The GIT
    Participant
    The old forums were largely out of date, so we’re starting over. Many links were broken and information out of date and we decided to focus on creating new materials and a cleaner forum structure (so we can respond in a more timely manner).

I fully understand why you decided to start afresh with the website and forums. I do believe, however, that it is advisable to host a locked archive of the old forums for people to refer to; a lot of information was shared on those forums that can help players and GMs alike.

Sean Preston
    Sean Preston
    Keymaster

You can send the files directly to me at sean@realityblurs.com.  Thanks!

Sean Preston
    Sean Preston
    Keymaster

You’ve brought up some valid points. We’ve migrated over to a new platform, so we’ll see what we can do.

The GIT
    Participant
    You can send the files directly to me at sean@realityblurs.com. Thanks!

Great – I’ll try and get them to you this evening.

The GIT
    Participant
    You’ve brought up some valid points. We’ve migrated over to a new platform, so we’ll see what we can do.

I just want the new site to be as successful as possible but, preferably, not at the cost of losing all the knowledge that was shared before.

If the old forums have been saved then it may only require a link to be provided in the new forum to allow access to them. As I mentioned, if you lock them as well, then they would only exist for the purposes of reference. Having looked at my new account, it does reference some of the private posts I made but, unfortunately, I can’t read them in context because the old forums aren’t available.

Whatever you decide, good luck with the new site.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.