Site Updates

Check here for articles of particular worth.

Moderator: Amaril

Site Updates

Postby razorwise » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Kristian is working hard to make the website look prettier and be more user-friendly. I think he's doing a bang up job, and hope you agree. I make things difficult on him sometimes, but it's because we expect only the very best from him.

The website is really comprised of three different sections: the main site, the forums (where you are now), and the storefront (which he's cleaned up quite a bit, and we're continuing to improve).

Please join me in thanking him for the hard work he's putting into this. If there is anything amiss, please post on this thread, and let us know. We're trying to make this a better place for us all, where we can continue to grow our community.

If your friends haven't joined, please encourage them to do so. We're going to be looking into all sorts of things for our loyal fans, and we're striving to provide more content. Please bear with us as we continue to seek excellence.

Thanks,

Sean
razorwise
Site Admin

Re: Site Updates

Postby Amaril » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for the praise, Sean! I take pride in my work, so please kick the tires and post any issues you discover in this thread. (You might spot some changes here and there as I tweak the design a bit.)

On a related note, I've added RSS functionality to the forums for your convenience. There are a plethora of feeds to which you can subscribe and keep up with what's going on in our forums all from your feed reader of choice.

I'm also open to suggestions about how we can make our web site, the forums, and the shop better for you. Let us know what works and doesn't work, and we'll do our best to modify it to your needs... within reason of course. :)
Kristian
Interwebs Guy
Reality Blurs

Follow Reality Blurs on Twitter and Facebook
Amaril

Return to Official Announcements