Reality Blurs Forum Philosophy

Check here for articles of particular worth.

Moderator: Amaril

Reality Blurs Forum Philosophy

Postby razorwise » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:02 am

This is one of those odd posts that, if you're reading it, you already know the news, so what's the point? Right? Let me try to give you one. For many, many years, I have not been a pro-forum guy for the Blur. The reason is that we have a strong relationship as licensees for both Pinnacle and Green Ronin and they each have robust forums and I've continuously directed people towards those forums. We still will. However, as we work towards our fifth year in the industry, and the fruition of some of our hard work, it made sense to finally reevaluate things, and put together this forum. The deciding factor, however, is you. I've received a lot of emails, especially over the past year, where fans of our settings want to have a place to come to discuss RunePunk and all of our other settings, both the ones out there and the ones that have just been teasingly revealed. In other words, you both wanted and deserved a common space to come and shares ideas and visions.

We're busier than ever and we're looking for some of you to jump in here and help shape the future of our boards and let us know what we're doing right and what we're doing wrong. To that end, you'll find the site is neatly organized by setting. The reason for that is some of our settings are coming out for multiple systems, so it only makes sense to approach things organically. We hope you agree. We also left some space for us to ramble. Yes. I know there are a thousand other sites out there, but sign up, log in, and let's get to know each other.

Regards,

Sean
razorwise
Site Admin

Return to Official Announcements