Of Sleep and Ben Franklin

You might think the topic title this week is insane, but I assure you it isn’t. A moment of lucidity reveals that I have been working a lot of very long hours and, I assure you, it’s all a matter of time management.

Ben Franklin said “Early to bed, early to rise”, remember that? I do. It’s important to do from time to time. Sometimes I just burn the candle at both ends and all I get out of it is a spent wick, so my advice to writers, gamers, and whomever is reading this is to get away from it all sometime. At least to get some sleep and shower. Remember, cleanliness is next to something, heck, who said that?

I better get some sleep. I just need to write down a couple more plot twists…or savage tales.

But speaking of Plot Twists…I’ve been working on everything for RunePunk but the Plot…I had to back off of it, because something didn’t feel quite right. Now, I’m quite happy with it…see, it’s that “stepping away” thing I suggested.

Speaking of stepping away, that’s it for now. I’m going to optimize my time and take a nap in the shower. I figure when the water turns cold, that should wake me up…

Later,

Sean

Pin It on Pinterest