- Open all character posts with your character name in some form of bracket. I don't care what bracket or squiggle... as long as it makes you happy, I'm fine. If you want to use a small picture to header the post that is fine too. Keep it reasonable.
- If you have OOC comments, they go in the Asylum thread. I will strip them out of the game threads... If you have an OOC question about in game stuff... PM me, or put them into the OOC section. I want the game threads to look as clean as possible.
C)Please disable signatures
- I hate them. They are disruptive to the flow of reading and cause large amounts of editing when I cut and paste the threads into my files.
D)Don't go too far
- When taking actions, combat or otherwise that might require some resolution from an opposing PC or NPC, write only what you are attempting to do, not what the other Character(NPC included) does, sees, or might possibly think. Everyone here is experienced and knows this already, so pardon the obvious... but I just wanted to get it out there.
- There will be times where we will be playing as a group. Please don't feel like you have to get everything you need to say out in one post. That just makes the rest of us cut apart your post and answer individual parts of it. Then if that answer requires a response, we sort of got ourselves a parallel timeline going- you already asked three questions of different people(all in a row) in one post- then when someone replies it starts a deeper conversation. Now you are responding back to that person. But another player gets online sees a question was asked of them and replies... now you have a simultaneous conversation going on. Too confusing.
F) Spell check
- Sorry, but this is another pet-peeve. You can find a free IE spell checker right here: http://www.iespell.com/
. Use it. Please.