Just wrapped up this module for my two players last night and here are the notes I had.
0. This was fun module to run, to see my players putting together the pieces and figuring out who the villain was made it awesome.
1. Would have been nice to have the "new" spells in the module listed out. While I don't mind making things up on the fly, I felt like I hurt my players alittle bit.
2. There are stats for an orc shaman, but he's not listed as a combatant anywhere. I threw him in with the orc encampment and boy was he nasty.
3. Why does OSF say "In Old School Fantasy, everyone is brave (to one degree or another), so the Guts skill is not used. Instead, characters should make a Spirit roll as required by the GM" but in several locations Guts rolls and Guts skills are shown?
4. Gristle is a beast! My players asked if they could have him come with them for future adventures.
5. Items listened in descriptions sometimes don't exist in the gear section of NPCs. Example - Gristle's description has "sports a bandolier of daggers, with a club on his belt." but neither is in his gear just his oh so nasty war axe and a chain shirt.
6. The orc encampment was difficult for my 2 players but mostly due to the fact that they didn't have a spell caster. I ended up capturing one player and Gristle, so that they would be able to get away later rather than killing them outright.